Saturday, March 7, 2009

Eastern Blooms

OK, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this set, Stampin' Up! Eastern Blooms (111626). I didn't think I would be that crazy about it, but it was love at first stamp. I used it here to create my own paper by stamping on Whisper White cardstock in Stampin' Up! Regal Rose, So Saffron, and Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad. The colors are so fun! I "popped" the center flower using Stampin' Dimensionals, and after I was all finished I decided it still needed a little something, so I added some Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter to the center of the flower. :)




Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:

Eastern Blooms Stamp Set (111626)
Tempting Turqoise card stock
Whisper White card stock
Soft Sky In Color card stock
Regal Rose Classic Stampin' pad
So Saffron Classic Stampin' pad
Soft Sky Classinc Stampin' pad
Stayzon black
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper


Well it is late here, I had planned on posting another 4 or 5 projects, but they will have to wait until tomorrow. Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!! I would like one but I live so far..=(...congratulation you can earn lot of money with this.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest