Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inside the Studio: Random Updates

I just wanted to share a few quick announcements with everyone.

Shipping

Great news, we now have more options! See the breakdown below for details:

United States

  • $3.00 Flat Rate First Class via the US Postal Service
  • $5.00 Flat Rate Priority Mail via the US Postal Service
  • FREE shipping for purchases $50 and over!
  • UPS (calculated by weight)

Though I recommend Priority Mail (2-3 business days), I added the $3.00 First Class shipping for those of you that do not necessarily care for tracking and don't mind the extra delivery time.

Canada

  • US Postal Service
  • UPS

I've added US Postal Service shipping methods to our Canadian shipping options. I found the rates to be much better than the estimated rates through UPS. Both cost and delivery time will be calculated based on the delivery method you select and your total shipment weight.

A great big THANK YOU to Dana for following up with me on the Canadian shipping and helping me to iron out some wrinkles. Dana can vouch for us, that we do read, respond, and follow-up with all customer service emails!

International

I have not added these options to the store shipping information page as of yet. However, I have been working on it as promised and will continue to add countries to the list as I test each. I am very pleased to announce that we are now offering shipping to Australia!

*All Canadian and International packages will be marked as commercial merchandise at sale value. You are responsible for any applicable duty or taxes that may be required for the delivery of your package. All shipping accounts are in the business name and therefore cannot be shipped as gifts**.

**If items are won as a result of a contest entry, those items will be shipped as gifts.

Social Media

  • Flickr - We now have a Flickr Gallery where you can share all of your wonderful Wplus9 Design Studio creations! I encourage you to add yours, I can't wait to see what everyone has done.
  • Facebook - Become a fan and be notified of important updates and share your thoughts.

Color Cue

Thanks so much to those of you that participated in the Color Cue this month! I found a ton of inspiration looking through your links! I will be doing something super fun with the Color Cue's so if you haven't participated yet, you may want to start.

Would you like to be featured as "On Cue with Color"? Starting with the next Color Cue (going live tomorrow), we will select 3 lucky participants to be featured on the website in the Color Cue section at www.wplus9.com! Sound like fun? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

That's it for now, we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming! Go be inspired! ;o)

7 comments:

  1. HOOOORAY for all the great shipping deals;) I love your On Cue with Color challenges:) Sounds like fun!!! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your quick reply and thorough response! I can't wait for the April release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know if your stamps are made in the US when you ship to Canada if you write on the package made in the US the customer shouldn't have to pay duty. Canadians do not have to pay duty on made in the US products. If they are charged is there somewhere on the package for them to show to reciever there duty back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the information Anita! I have emailed you to follow up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, dawn, for the updates! color cue idea sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't make the color cue this time, but I hope to submit for the next challenge. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hearing about all of the exciting growth and fun opportunities you have shared with folks, Dawn! I've been getting such a thrill seeing more and more talented gals play with your stamps! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest