Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lazy Summer Days

I just wanted to pop in and share a digital layout I did using the Funky Flowers Digikit. I absolutely love how this turned out, and I can't wait to go have it printed so I can hang it in his room.

These are some pictures of Carter from the summer vacation we spent in Delaware. We rented a condo with my husband's side of the family and we had such a good time. I love vacationing with them. It was seriously one of the best vacations we've ever had and I think we will do it again soon. Now I just have to create another one with Hunter.

I will be back later with some more posts. I finally got to ink up my set Look Up from Practicing Creativity and can't wait to share it. Hope your weekend is fabulous. Our weather is finally getting around to the Florida weather we are used to and I am loving it!

5 comments:

  1. I so love this layout! Elegant and simple! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is awesome Dawn! Love all that white space--I've been meaning to try a layout with more white space! Also love that title font--Batik (is it called?)--I've been using it a lot lately for my titles! I used it in my submission for your Color Cue challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! See you are awesome at scrapobook pages too! ;oP Carter will love it in his newly decorated bedroom!!! You are such an awesome mom and friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, FLAWLESS use of these images - DAWN! You rock! {Your little guy is SOOOOOO cute!}

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest