Friday, April 30, 2010

May 2010 Release Day Group Post

Our May 2010 Release is now available at www.wplus9.com. To help celebrate, the wonderfully talented Wplus9 Design Team has put together some gorgeous eye candy for us all.

This is sincerely my favorite part about designing stamps...seeing what people create. And this fabulous group of ladies never lets me down. I constantly have that, *slaps head* "why didn't I think of that?" moment, when they send me their samples.

I love all of the colors that Elise was able to pack into this card. And I spy some Woodgrain Silhouettes in the background there. There's also a clever little bonus to this card, you'll have to check out her blog to see her crafty genius.

Miss Kerrianne stole my heart with her darling mobile, coloring in the stars and moon by pulling the colors from that fab plaid background. Swoon...you know how I am a sucker for plaid. Check out the details on her blog.

Maile puts her signature clean and simple but graphic style to work in this super sophisticated baby girl number. Love how she shows her moxie and leaves the image un-colored. Be sure to visit her blog for details.

I instantly fell in love with Savitri's little peek-a-boo bunny. Doesn't that just make you feel all warm and cozy to see that little one nestled behind that gorgeous delicate ribbon? You just have to check out her blog for more details.

I hope you enjoy looking at the Design Team's work as much as I do. And we will soon have more fabulous talent on the Wplus9 Design Team! I want to thank everyone again who applied. I've tried to personally respond to you all and boy this is really going to be tough. I told you I am a horribly indecisive person and it is excruciating to pick just one when there is SO MUCH talent out there. But our newest DT member will hear from me no later than Monday, May 3rd. Wish me luck ladies!

21 comments:

  1. super cute cards, love them all!!! best of luck with picking the new designer, too!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa-WEET Dawn! You, baby! YOU! Thanks for all of the tremendous inspiration you share, so tirelessly! YOUR samples have been breath-taking, to say the least! So fun to play with your sensational images, and as always, I'm so honored to be part of such a darling and talented team! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great cards ladies! Thanks for the inspiration, cant wait to get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful samples from your design team!! They are all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all wonderful!!!!! such great inspiration! I can't wait to play with my new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my all the DT cards are fabulous... I so am in love w/your stamps.. I blogged about you today too! Come and visit... I created something special for my mom for Mothers Day! Love your stamps Dawn.. xo bonnierose.. can't wait to hear about the newest DT member!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just gorgeous samples, everyone!-great mix of styles:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous samples all. SO cute and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great set of cards! Love the bunnies and the teddy bear. So many options with these images. Looking forward to you introducing your new DT member. Good luck to all who submitted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These samples are FABULOUS Dawn! I'm totally in love with that baby mobile, it's just so darned cute! Good luck trying to pick a new DT member, I would not want to be in your shoes, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabby cards, ladies!! I love this set. So so cute!! You did awesome, Dawn!!

    Ok, I think I am back online... as in actively blogging hopping and hopefully regularly blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So ADORABLE! Love the stamps and the cards the designers made! So inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwww... adorable cards from the DTs!! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This stamps are adorable! I love that darling bunny and the background stamps are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute cards ladies! Love Maile's pink and brown stuffed bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful work always from you and your DT! Good luck choosing--just put the names in hat and draw! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have picked some Amazing ladies for your DT, so I know you will pick another great one! :) I didn't get to try out for that postion...just WAY to busy in my life right now! :( Maybe things will slow down soon and I can start crafting more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These ladies are super talented, Dawn. Their creations are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These cards are lovely!!! What a fun set :)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest