Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wplus9 Sponsors Play Date Cafe Challenge #75

Hey guys! Wplus9 is sponsoring one of everyone's favorite challenge sites, The Play Date Cafe! That means that a Wplus9 prize is up for grabs. Are you ready to see the color story?

Fun, right?! Well, I just had to play along, I mean, I wouldn't want to miss out on all of the fun. So, I used Stampin' Ups! Cameo Coral & Baja Breeze for my spring inspired card.

Want to play along? You have until Tuesday, April 5, 2011, at 11:59 pm EST to join in. You can find all of the details, and link up your entry over at The Play Date Cafe blog. Hope to see you there!

Project Supplies

Stamps:Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions, Filigreed Frames (Wplus9)
Ink: Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink); Gray (Stampin' Up!)
Other: Buttons (DeNami); Twine (Papertrey Ink); Border Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

12 comments:

  1. Dawn....thanks so much for sponsoring us this week at The Play Date Cafe....we are happy to 'share' Jinny with you ; ) and we appreciate all of your generosity with our DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn this card is so elegant - love your soft touches. Thanks for being part of The Play Date Cafe in so many ways this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh beautiful colors and I am sure I will be playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, especially with the striking orientation of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to say it again. This card is stunning! I just LOVE it to pieces right down to that bit of twine detail. It just couldn't be more soft and serene and elegant all at once! Thanks so much for guest designing and sponsoring us this week at The Play Date Cafe! You are a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous, Dawn!! I just love the way you've added buttons as the blooms, and the stamped leaves look amazing! I love how you've used the sentiment from Filigreed Frames as well...looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the size of your card and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a GORGEOUS card Dawn!!! Thanks SO SO much for sponsoring us and giving the PDCC DT members a Wplus9 set to play with...I adore my set and all the set...those new releases are a must have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Dawn! I love the way you used the scallops at the top, topped with twine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn your card is GORGEOUS! Thank you SO much for sponsoring us over at the PDCC and for my beautiful stamp set, I've had so much fun using it and I can see it being used over and over again! Your stamps are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn, your card is really feminine and clean and simple and oh-so-pretty! Thank you so much for being our Play Date sponsor this week. We have had so much fun using our beautiful sets. You are so generous, and I feel very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Dawn--this is GORGEOUS! Those buttons match perfectly!! And the white space--LOOOOOOOVE! You rocked this challenge!

    Thanks so much (SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!) for sponsoring us this week! I've enjoyed using my Wplus9 stamps...and I cannot wait to get more!! LOVE them! So easy to use and they stamp so well! LOVE LOVE LOVE! THANKS for everything!! Blessings;}

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest