Thursday, September 8, 2011

Design Team Feature: Cristina Kowalczyk

Happy Thursday! Hope you are all having a wonderful week. It's been a little hectic here, we've had a switch up with the schedules at school due to budget cuts. So poor Hunter had some teacher changes and it's been kind of disruptive. But this too shall pass, right?

Thanks for stopping by today, I'm so glad you did. Today, Cristina is sharing one her September Release projects with us.

"In our house, the Halloween talk has already begun (anyone know how to make a Skippyjon Jones costume?), so when I saw the A Pocketful: Halloween set this month, I thought I’d get an early start on some easy treat bags. I bought small kraft bags and stamped them with this cute bat image. I added a few stars from A Pocketful, too, and then traced a glue pen along the areas where I wanted glitter. I love that the stars match the tiny star in the middle of the sentiment. A little matted cardstock and some baker’s twine finished it off. Fill them with a few chocolates or a mini candy bar and you have a perfect way to share Halloween treats with all the little goblins in your life."

~ Cristina Kowalczyk

I don't know about you, but I love quick and easy ideas for any type of holiday treats. Having two boys means double the class treats, and "nothing fancy or frilly mom!". These are perfect, thanks for the fantastic idea Cristina!

Stop by Cristina's blog to find out more about this card and to check out the rest of her release projects.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable little treat bags. Love the layout and the bats are too cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! off to check out the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great! What a quick and easy idea - even for adults, these would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see THIS amazing girl work with your stamps, I smack myself in the forehead and wonder "why didn't I think of that?" {Cause I'm not the stamping genius SHE is! Duh!} I am NEVER disappointed by her amazing talent! WHAT darling gift bags - I'd probably just add these to my Halloween decor or use them in a table display or something! Never to part with! LOL! GREAT project!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest